Monday, March 11, 2013

Writing Sandwhich

My teacher has been teaching me to write a writing sandwich. It is a paragraph. Here is one I did last week to practice. I surprised my mom with it. She thought it was pretty good, so she wanted to put it on the blog. I colored the heart and taped a picture from my photo album on it by myself.
The writing sandwich says:
Hi, I am Lilly. My nickname is Lemon Drop. I love making new friends. I love school and reading too. My family is 5. I have a sister brother mom and dad. This is my life.

1 comment:

  1. to the famous Lilly at Acacia,

    I do like your writing sandwich. It is very informative. I really like your nickname of Lemon Drop. I know that you are a very good daughter and big sister. It was fun seeing you today. See you Wednesday.

    Love you to the moon and back,
    xoxo G'ma

    ReplyDelete